When you register or activate an account on the Icap Crypto platform, you must provide personal, company or other relevant information in accordance with the law. When you use the Icap Crypto platform services, Icap Crypto automatically records information received from your browser and computer, including your IP address, browser type, language preferences, access date and time, data software and hardware, as well as other data. This information can be obtained directly by Icap Crypto or by third-party services.
2. Information use
Without prior consent, Icap Crypto won’t be able to provide, sell, rent, share or exchange your personal information with third-party sources. If you are registered for any services provided by third-party companies and / or Icap Crypto affiliated companies, they will be denied access to your information, except in the event of a legal claim. Icap Crypto does not allow the collection, edition or sale of your personal information.
3. Disclosure of information
In the following circumstances, Icap Crypto may disclose your personal information in whole or in part:
– With your prior consent, Icap Crypto may disclose your personal information to a third party;
– You must disclose your details if you are known to be in violation of jurisdiction laws, the Icap Crypto regulations or service agreement or related rules;
– Your personal information will be disclosed to third-party sources to provide you with products and service information only upon request;
– Icap Crypto reserves the right to decide to provide any necessary or coordinated information in order to facilitate the ongoing dispute.
4. Storage and information exchange
All information collected by affiliated companies Icap Crypto or Icap Crypto will be stored on its servers. This data can be transferred to all servers operated by Icap Crypto .
5. The cookies use
6. Information security
Your account has a security feature in order to protect your account and password. Icap Crypto has security measures in place so that your information is not lost, disclosed or altered.
Please protect your personal information and only communicate it when necessary when using our services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you use Icap Crypto Services, we collect information sent to us via your computer, mobile phone or other access device. This information may include your IP address, your hardware information, including device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and web connection information, such as as the type of browser, and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you create an account or use Icap Crypto Services, we, or our affiliated suppliers acting on our behalf, may collect the following types of information:
– Contact Information – your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information
– Financial information – the full bank account number and / or credit card numbers that you link to your Icap Crypto account or enter when using the paid Icap Crypto Services.
– When you use Icap Crypto , we collect information about your transactions and / or other activities on our website and we may collect information continuously on your computer, mobile device or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. .
– Finally, we may collect additional information that you may disclose to our customer support team.
When you access our website, we or the companies we work with may place small data files called cookies or pixels on your computer or other device. We use these technologies for:
– recognize you as a customer Icap Crypto ;
– Customize Icap Crypto Services, content and advertising;
– Collect information from your computer or other access device to reduce risk, avoid fraud, and promote trust and security.
We use session cookies and persistent cookies when you access our website or our content. Session cookies expire and have no effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you delete them or they expire. We also use local shared objects, commonly known as « Flash cookies, » to help ensure that your account is not compromised, to detect behavioral irregularities to prevent fraud, and to support our sites and services.
We encode our cookies so that we can interpret only the information stored there.You are free to refuse our cookies if your browser or browser extension allows it, but this may interfere with your use of the icap-crypto Services. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting or disabling cookies.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, seamless, efficient and personalized experience. We may use your personal information for: </ p>
– Optimize Icap Crypto service as well as customer support;
– Process transactions;
– Prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and / or violations of our terms and conditions;
– Customize, measure and improve Icap Crypto Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
– Provide targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
– Check your identity by comparing your personal information with third-party databases.
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those disclosed to you without your permission. From time to time, we may ask you for permission to allow us to share your personal information with third parties. You may choose not to share your personal information with third parties or to allow us to use your personal information for purposes that are inconsistent with the purposes for which we collected or obtained it. If you choose to limit the use of your personal information, some Icap Crypto features or services may not be available to you.